Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Few Pounds Lighter

Not too much to say today. I have a really bad habit of getting on the scale every morning. I was surprised that I have lost eight pounds since last Saturday. Friday I had ordered pizza since my son had a friend stay the night and I was too lazy to cook. I also made cupcakes. I splurged and ate like 4 pieces of pizza and two cupcakes. Well all that hard work of dieting was a waste after that so I decided no more deviating. Since then, I have been really good and watching what I eat. I am sure that by the time my husband gets home I will have dropped more weight. And my really good friend is helping me a lot. Today we are going into town which always consists of going to lunch. She suggested Souper Salad, which actually is one of my favorite places to eat. I have great support from my husband, my kids, and my friends. I don't think I can do this on my own.

1 comment:

  1. You would think that with your friends running your errands you would have more time to blog, but I guess you are sleeping or something. Good job so far.

    ReplyDelete