Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friends

I just had to write this down tonight...I have the greatest friends. When I was in high shcool I a really great set of friends that I went to church with. We hung out all the time. But when I joined the Navy I lost touch with all those friends. I made some new ones at my duty station, but I didn't really fit in with most. The girls were either single with no kids or married, in their 30's with kids. Here I was just 19 and felt like I didn't belong. I am so glad that I moved to this small town. The church that I belong to has the most amazing people in it. I want to just say thank you for all that you do for me. Thank you for all of the laughs. And last but not least, thanks for accepting me even when I get thrown on the floor several times. I really hope one day I can return the favor without taking ten minutes to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment