Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enough

Well, I haven't written in awhile mainly because I refuse to damper anyone's spirits by reading the negativity that I have to write. My husband has been home for a few weeks now waiting to go to the corrections academy to train to be a correctional officer. I know that I am not patient and I know I can be irritating, but sometimes I just have a limit. I feel that since my husband is home he should do some of the chores around the house. Now to be fair, he did vacuum the living room and dining room and washed the windows ONCE. I feel that he should ask me if I need help. Instead, the tv is on or the computer game is on. I really don't mind him watching tv or playing on the computer in moderation. I do those things too. But I seem to be the only one who does the majority of the cleaning. I just wish I could have a little support. When I clean, like the tv off and the radio on. I have always liked it that way. But somehow when I am in the middle of vacuuming, everyone finds there way in front of the tv. I have put an ad in the paper to babysit, but I just don't know if I can keep this house clean. Believe it or not, I do have my kids do chores. But when they are at school how hard would it be for him to just give me a little break and do a bit of the dishes or wash a load of laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment